XGS-PON OLT XFP I-temp
Product Overview - RTXM266-719/720
RTXM266-719/720 XGS-PON OLT XFP is a transceiver module suitable for use in the XGS-PON links, which are operational on a single-mode fiber covering a length of up to 20 km. These modules comply with some portions of SFF-8077, RoHS, and ITU-T G.9808.1.
Some of the critical features of this module comprise the following:
- It supports a US bit rate of 9.953/2.488 Gbps and 9.953 Gbps.
- It offers a hot-pluggable XFP form factor and a power dissipation of less than 3.5W.
- It has a power supply of 3.3 volts and an industrial case temperature of -40 to 85 degrees centigrade.
- The alignment offered is with ITU-T G.9807.1 and is compliant with RoHS.
- The maximum length it provides on a single-mode fiber is 20 Km.
- The EML transmitter is 1577 nm, and the APD receiver is 1270 nm.
- It has single SC receptacles and an I2C management interface.
- Please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY for your project ,thanks !