XG-PON1 ONU SFP+ I-temp
Product Overview - RTXM166-602
XG-PON1 ONU SFP + I-temp RTXM 166-602 are transceiver modules. These modules are suitable for use for a single optical fiber that covers a distance of a maximum of 20 Km. These transceiver modules suit the XG-PON1 links and comply with ITU-T G.987.2 and some portions of SFF-8432. These transceivers are also compliant with RoHS.
The key features of this transceiver module include the following:
- It supports the bit rate of 2.48Gbps US and 9.95Gbps DS.
- Comprises a temperature range of industrial casing to be between -40 degrees to 85 degrees.
- It comprises a hot-pluggable SFP and a form factor.
- It is a power supply of 3.3 volts which is single and a power dissipation which is less than 1.5W.
- The maximum link length that it offers on a single-mode fiber is 20km
- It has an APD receiver with 1577 nm burst mode and a 1270 nm DFB transmitter in continuous mode
- It has single SC receptacles, aligns well with ITU-T G.987.2, and has an I2C interface for management.
- This transceiver module even complies with RoHS.
- Please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY for your project ,thanks !