XFP Transceiver Module
HYD Technology offers a fully functional design of optical modules that complies with the XFP MSA standard. It is the XFP transceiver module, and it consumes a significantly lesser amount of power which is even lesser than 3.5W. It can work at the rate of 8.5Gbps to 11.3Gbps, and it is suitable for 10G ethernet, fiber channel, SONET or SDH, and G.707 OTN standards.
The XFP 10G transceiver can adopt the reliability laser and also the APD or PIN component has a supporting circuit given at the transmitting end. At the receiving end is an APD or a PIN ROSA followed by a CDR, known as a clock data recovery circuit.
The XFP 10G transceiver module offers diagnostics that monitor optical output and input power and looks after the temperature, voltage supply, and laser bias current. It complies with RoHS directive, IEC 60825-1 Class 1/CDRH Class 1 laser eye safe and is suitable for the routers, firewalls, and switches used in applications in the industries like telecommunication, data centers, and the military.
- Compliant with XFP MSA Rev. 4.5
- Support XFI loop-back mode
- Built-in digital diagnostic function
- Transmission distance up to 80KM
- Transmission rate up to 11.3Gbps
- Single fiber, dual fiber, CWDM, DWDM multiple specifications are available
- Meets IEC 60825-1 Class 1 or CDRH Class 1 Laser Safety Certification
- Compliant with RoHS-6 (lead-free), CE, FDA, FCC, TUV, UL standards
- Working temperature range: -5 ℃ ~ 70 ℃
- Please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY for your project ,thanks !