XFP 10G Transponder
HYD Technology has designed this XFP 10G Transponder, which caters to the optical fiber link very well and can implement the 3R signal regeneration. This signal regeneration is compatible with services with a rate protocol between 1.25Gbit/s to 11.3Gbit/s. It can easily be converted to the wavelength of an optical signal that belongs to CWDM/DWDM.
To multiplex the transmission, this CWDM/DWDM multiplexer and demultiplexer carries out the division of wavelength and is suitable with services like SDH, SAN, Ethernet, Video, and other business access. This service also provides a premium quality solution to deal with the issues of fiber loss or lack of sufficient fiber resources.
- This transponder will provide the wavelength conversion and transmission of CWDM and DWDM.
- Does not have any relays and supports 80KM with different distances of transmission.
- Two bidirectional channels offer 1.25Gbit/s to 11.3Gbit/s with support for single and multimode and service access.
- It also offers hot-swappable and transparent transmission with optimized output and FEC function, followed by link detection and signal monitoring with DDM.
- It can support many network management platforms like CLI, NetRiver, Web, and SNMP unified platform for network management.
- Please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY for your project ,thanks !