ST Jumper Series
The ST Fiber Optic jumper series consists of two modes, single and multimode, and it offers a metal rotary locking structure and a connector form. The module is built on a floating sleeve that helps secure the fiber and controls the return loss, offering a good performance that is easy to use and very fast. The ST fiber optic patch is a fiber jumper belonging to the old generation, and they are used in multimode networks like for LANs of campuses and buildings.
- High repeatability, interchangeability
- High reliability, high stability
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- The three fiber end face of the form: PC, UPC, APC
- Comprehensive range of fiber are available: single-mode (G.652, G.655, G.657, etc.); multimode (50 / 125,62.5 / 125, OM3, OM4)
- Please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY for your project ,thanks !