SFP+ Transceiver Module
HYD Technology offers an optical module and an SFP+ transceiver module, which helps comply with the conventions related to SFP+MSA. This module supports LC interfaces and hot plugging and uses highly reliable PIN, APD, and laser-based receivers.
This module offers a low-power solution comprising one power supply of 3.3V, and it helps control energy consumption. It comprises SFP MSA specification and hence offers to monitor alarm interfaces. It also performs a real-time assessment of the issues like laser shutdown, transmission failures, etc. it complies with IEC 60825-1 Class 1 or CDRH Class 1 laser eye safe followed by RoHS directive.
The SFP+transceiver module by HYD Technology is suitable for use with routers, firewalls, and switches, and they can work at a rate of 8.5Gbps, 6.25Gbps, and 10Gbps. These transceivers are used in security, military, and data center industries.
- 3V power supply
- Transmission distance up to 80KM
- Transmission rate up to 11.3Gbps
- Support digital diagnostic monitoring (DDM)
- Single fiber, dual fiber, CWDM, DWDM multiple specifications are available
- Compliant with SFP + MSA SFF-8431 / 8432
- Compliant with RoHS 2002/95 / EC standards
- Working temperature range: 0 ℃ ~ 70 ℃
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .