SFP 1.25G 0.5Km
Product Overview - RTXM191-550/552
RTXM191-550/552 1.25G SFP is designed as a transceiver module covering a length of 0.5 km on a multi-mode fiber in the 1.25-gigabit ethernet link. These transceivers comply well with RoHS, IEEE 802.3z, and SFP MSA.
If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .
Some of the features of this transceiver module may comprise the following:
- It can support an aggregate bit rate of 1.25Gbps
- The device is hot-pluggable and in SFP form factor.
- The commercial case temperature range is between -40 degree centigrade to 85 degrees centigrade, and the power dissipation is less than 1W.
- It aligns with IEEE 802.3z and can cover the maximum length on the single-mode fiber of up to 0.5 km.
- It has a power supply of 3.3 volts; it offers duplex LC receptacles and an I2C management interface.
- This module offers a transmitter with a 1.25G NRZ based 850nm frequency and 1.25NRZ retimed electrical interface with RoHS compliance.