SC Jumper Series
The SC fiber optic jumper is a low-cost, easy-to-use fiber jumper manufactured, offering an SC-type plastic connector in a rectangular shape. The structural dimensions are employed by it, and it comes with a coupling sleeve with the pins of zirconia ceramic and also may be called an FC type. The ends are abrasive and consist of fastening.
A latch pin plug doesn’t rotate, and it forms a very convenient plug connector operation with a minimal amount of loss fluctuating. It comprises a high strength and, at the same time, has a mounting density that is also high. It is suitable for use in fiber optic networks that are more comprehensive for communications, and double splicing can also be formed.
- High repeatability, interchangeability
- High reliability, high stability
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- The three fiber end face of the form: PC, UPC, APC
- Comprehensive range of fiber are available: single-mode (G.652, G.655, G.657, etc.); multimode (50 / 125,62.5 / 125, OM3, OM4)
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .