QSFP28 100G Muxponder for 2U DCI BOX
HYD Technology has designed the QSFP28 100G Muxponder. It offers either 12 or 24 channels with 10G ethernet aggregation of the signal, which helps meet the bandwidth in optical transmission of the data center.
This muxponder makes the best use of G.709 protocols and hence multiplexes and maps the framing process. Once the 100G PAM4 optical module has been completed in terms of photoelectric conversion into the 100G signals, the 10G signal input and output tend to realize.
It offers optimum quality solutions for the transmission in systems that lack margins and have a very long distance of optical cable transmission.
- This muxponder may support 12 channels on the 10G ethernet and 24 channels on the 10G ethernet, with the help of 1 on 1 protection on the client side, and has a PSM4 100G on the line side, which is capable of performing the redundancy and backup.
- It can support the OTN package and, at the same time, support OTN services.
- It can provide an interface based on the line side and hence helps in adopting the PAM4 modulation with four types of pulse amplitudes that help convey the information.
- Every amplitude in this module has 2 bits, making the efficiency of bandwidth PAM4 twice of the binary model used traditionally.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .