QSFP+ 40G Transceiver Module
HYD Technology has designed a transceiver module QSFP+40G that complies with the IEEE 802.3ba and QSFP+MSA SFF-8436 standards offering a transmission rate of 41.25Gb/s. It provides a high rate, lower power consumption, and is small, so it is a suitable choice for use with multiple applications.
This transceiver module offers a four-channel 10.13125 Gbps VCSEL laser array transmitter followed by a pin photodetector array receiver. It allows the coverage of the distance of OM3 multimode fiber and can jump to 300M and offers a transmission distance of OM4 based on multimode fiber jumping to 400M.
It can convert four channels of 10.3125 into four channels of CWDM optical signals, and then they are multiplexed at 41.25 Gbps. When the receiver receives this output as an input optical signal, it demultiplexes them back to 4 channels of CWDM.
It offers a PIN light detector, and the transmission distance can reach up to 40KM; used in multiple devices for ethernet-like data centers, routers, and switches.
If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .
- QSFP + MSA SFF-8436 compliant
- Rate up to 10.3125Gb/s per channel
- Total Rate up to 41.25Gb/s
- Transmission distance up to 40KM
- Single-mode and multi-mode specifications
- Built-in digital diagnostic function (DDM)
- Working temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 70 ℃
- Storage temperature: -40 ℃ ~ 85 ℃
- RoHs-6 compliant (Lead-free)