PON Aggregation Remote Manufacturer
The PON aggregation remote device from HYD TECHNOLOGY have both aggregation and remote functions.
HYD Technology’s 1000 series amplifying products using the PON technology offer a photoelectric conversion too. It resolves many issues like loss of the larger line and shorter transmission distance in deploying actual PON. Hence the required coverage is achieved.
Application 1: Multiplex PON Service Transmission on One-core Optical Fiber
The area which is user intensive, the remote and PON aggregation divided, is installed in between ODN and OLT and also the WDM technology, which helps in realizing the transmission of different series, and that too on a single optical fiber. This causes the transmission efficiency to improve, and hence the optical fiber resources are saved, leading to extensive coverage of PON.
The PON remote, as well as the aggregation device, is multiplexed with the WDM technology, creating a ring. It is also deployed with the help of OLT in a central manner, reducing fiber consumption and extending the distance of transmission. It uses either an optical layer or a WDM electrical layer of protection to ensure improvement in the transmission lines.
Application 2: Single Channel PON Remote Amplifying
When there are a limited number of users in remote areas, the PON aggregation is chosen for adding in the optical fiber that helps create a link between ONT and OLT; also, the single channel PON helps extend the distance that allows achieving the service coverage.
This platform is installed between the ONU and optical splitter to achieve the branch extension, and so is the expansion. The ODN coverage tends to change the PON aggregation, and hence the remote can be put to purpose, leading to an increase in the distance and a split transmission ratio. In the case of new buildings, these can be linked with the low real occupancy rate and hence allow this module to be more accessible and more flexible.
If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .
Technical Requirements for PON Aggregation and Remote Access
The PON aggregation remote equipment is mainly composed of two parts: the central office equipment and the remote equipment. According to the difference in the number of extended fibers, it should support the requirements of 4/8-port PON aggregation remote.
This technical specification is applicable to the requirements of PON aggregation remote equipment applied in the mobile transmission network. There are two main networking application models:
(1) Point-to-point model, the PON aggregation remote device converts multiple PON signals into OTU signals through the PON aggregation remote board at the local end, aggregates the signals and transmits them, so as to carry 4/8 PON services, the line side Occupies 1/2 fiber core for transmission, and the interface rate supports downlink 2.5/uplink 125Gbps.
(2) Chain model PON aggregation remote equipment converts multiple PON signals into OTU signals through the PON aggregation remote board at the central office, and aggregates the signals for transmission. The central office equipment can carry 4/8 channels of PON services.
The remote 2-3 sites can flexibly carry 1-8 channels of PON services through the OADM single board, and the line side occupies 1/2-core optical cable for transmission, and the interface rate supports downlink 2.5/uplink 1.25Gbps.
*Need to support GPON business type. The corresponding optical interface needs to support the digital diagnosis function, and support the monitoring of the receiving and receiving optical power.
It is necessary to support the transmission requirements in network scenarios such as point-to-point model and chain model.
It is necessary to provide photos of various equipment types (referring to various typical configuration models in the quotation table) of PON aggregation remote equipment, including front and side photos
2. Central office equipment configuration requirements
2.1 The central office chassis is made of standard 19-inch wide and 2U high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, which has high strength and corrosion resistance.
2.2 The central office chassis has no less than 8 slots.
The basic configuration of the chassis needs to include the box body, 2 power supply boards (the power supply supports 1+1 yuan backup), 1 fan board, 1 PON aggregation remote board, 1 One network switching board, one multiplexing and demultiplexing board, etc.
2.3 The central office equipment is required to support the use of -48V/220V power supply, and support power supply 1+1 protection to realize the access and initial filtering of -48V/220V power supply.
It is required to support dual power supply redundant backup, support in-position monitoring function, support power-on detection, and report alarm, support voltage over-voltage and over-low detection protection, and support hot swap.
2.4 A single central office device can be inserted with no less than 7 service boards, and the PON aggregation remote board can at least realize the conversion of 4 channels of PON signals at the central office into OTU signals: a single multiplexing and demultiplexing board supports at least 8 multiplexing channels Wave function.
2.5 The network switching board must support at least one optical port and one electrical port.
The network management system can be used to manage all boards in the chassis in a unified way: including monitoring real-time PON port receiving and receiving optical power and equipment running high and low temperature alarm prompts, and checking the working status of business boards .
3. Remote device configuration requirements
3.1. The remote chassis adopts standard 19-inch width and height 2. The material should be made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate: high strength and corrosion resistance.
3.2. The remote chassis needs to be equipped with 2 power supply boards (the power supply supports 1+1 redundant backup), 1 wind board, 1 PON aggregation remote board, 1 network switching board, and 1 combining and demultiplexing board (point-to-point model), 1 piece of OADM single board (for chain model).
3.3. The equipment is required to support redundant backup of dual power supplies, support detection and protection of overvoltage and overvoltage, and support hot swap.
3.4. A single remote device can be inserted with no less than 7 service boards, and the PON aggregation remote board can at least realize the conversion of 4 channels of PON signals on the client side into OTU signals: a single multiplexing and demultiplexing board supports at least 8 multiplexing channels Wave and wave decomposition; a single OADM board supports at least 2 channels of wave combination and wave decomposition.
3.5. The network switching board must support at least one optical port and one electrical port. All boards in the chassis can be managed uniformly through the network management system: including monitoring real-time PON port receiving and receiving optical power and equipment running high and low temperature alarm prompts, and viewing service orders board working status.
6.13 Functional requirements
(1) Realize 4/8 channels of GPON service aggregation on the OLT side and pull them away. The 4/8 channels of GPON interfaces on the OLT side are connected to the 4/8 channels of GPON interfaces on the central office equipment to realize the OTU signal conversion of the PON signals on the OLT side:
remote equipment 4 The /8-way PON interface is connected to the optical splitter to realize the conversion of the 4/8-way GPON signal at the local end to the remote OTU signal. All PON interfaces are independent of each other and do not interfere with each other.
(2) The optical module has 3R (Re-amplifying, Re-shapingRe-timing) regeneration function and encoding and decoding.
(3) Support performance monitoring and alarm monitoring.
6.1.4 Reliability requirements
(1) The availability of PON aggregation remote equipment should meet the requirement of 99.999%.
(2)The mean time between failures MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) and mean time to recovery MTTR (Mean Time To Repain) indicators should be provided.
(3) When the PON aggregation remote equipment is powered on, inserting or pulling out the single board should not cause damage to any components and shorten the service life.
(4) When the PON aggregation remote device is powered on and running, the replacement of the main control board will not affect the existing business
(5) The PON aggregation remote device should support software error loading prevention, upgrade failure rollback, and the upgrade process is reversible.
6.1.5 Network management requirements
(1) Network management method
The central office equipment should support SNMP management. The remote network management system needs to be transmitted in-band through the equipment. The remote end can be added and managed through the network switching board of the central office equipment without affecting the transmission of PON signals.
(2) Network management system
It should support configuration management, fault management, performance management, security management and other functions at the network element level, have network management functions, and have various historical alarm records, and have different color indications for different alarms
6.1.6 Security requirements
(1)Network Management Security Requirements
The network management system should have the ability to generate and save information such as detailed operation logs, login logs, task operation log records, and system error logs. The network management system should support login authentication, authentication, and audit of customer permissions.
(2) Security requirements for business and equipment
Undocumented access backdoors or common passwords are not allowed on PON aggregate remote devices. 6.1.7 Physical Electrical Requirements
(1) Optical module transmission distance requirements
Various models of central office and remote equipment can provide 40km optical modules for selection according to needs.
(2) Power requirements
The power supply supports lightning protection design.
The central equipment requires DC voltage range (V): -38.4~-57.6 (when using 48V power supply); the remote equipment requires supporting AC voltage range (V): (100~240) (using 220V power supply When), optional support DC voltage range (V): -38.4~-57.6 (when using -48V power supply).
(3) Fan cooling requirements
Support fan monitoring and automatic speed adjustment, support hot swap
(4) Ambient temperature and humidity
The long-term working environment temperature range of PON polymerization remote equipment is -5~+50C, and the relative humidity is kept at 10%~90%.
(5)) Electromagnetic properties
The electromagnetic compatibility and anti-electromagnetic interference of PON aggregation remote equipment should meet the requirements of GB19286 standard and IEC61000-4-2/1EC61000-4-3/IEC61000-4-4
(6) Anti-seismic characteristics
The anti-seismic characteristics of PON aggregation remote equipment should meet the standard of ANSI T1329-2002 “Seismic Capability of Telecommunications Network Equipment”.
(7) Surface coating treatment
The surface coating of PON polymerization remote equipment should meet the anti-corrosion requirements. The surface of all painted (plastic) parts should be smooth and flat, with consistent color and luster, and scratches, spots, sags, shedding and damage are not allowed.
The surface of electroplated parts should have a metallic luster, and no cracks, spots, burrs and defects are allowed. The appearance of the frame (single board) should be coordinated in color, soft in tone, and consistent in color.
(8) Power consumption requirements
The maximum power consumption of the PON aggregation remote device is less than or equal to 200W.
2.5 Network management requirements:
2.51 Essentials for tube maintenance
The operation and maintenance management function of the network management system should support the viewing, configuration, maintenance, alarm and security management of the equipment itself.
The specific technical requirements are as follows:
1. Management protocol and device management interface
The network management system shall be able to operate, manage and maintain the active system through the network management protocol.
The network management system should at least support out-of-band access to active PON aggregate remote devices. The out-of-band access mode is through the operator network, using one of Ethernet, PTN or 2Mbit/s (G.703 co-directional interface). It is recommended to support Ethernet/optical port access.
2. Access methods and capabilities of operating users (operators of the network management system) The network management system should support users’ local and remote access. The network management system should support simultaneous operation by multiple users.
3. Software and hardware platform requirements
(1) Operating system and database
The operating system of the active network management platform should adopt one of Windows2000/XP/2003/Server, LinuxWindows7, etc.: the network management system should support database management and be able to manage all database systems inside the network management system:
it should support MS SQL Server 2000/2005, MySQL, Oracle database and their compatible versions.
(2) The bidder shall explain the minimum hardware requirements of the network management system hardware required by the network management server and client software, which shall be provided by the bidder, including CPU, memory, hard disk capacity, etc.
(3) Software Network management system software is provided by the bidder and should meet forward compatibility, that is, after the software version is upgraded, it can manage all network elements currently running on the network, and all data in the lower version system can be automatically migrated to the higher version system o
The user side can adopt special client software (C/S).
The network management system should provide its own management functions, such as system startup, initialization, shutdown, backup, etc.
(4) Management capacity
The typical configuration of the network management system platform should have the ability to manage not less than 1000 devices. Within the range of the maximum equipment capacity, the increase in the number of managed network elements has no significant impact on system performance.
(1) The network management system should meet the following reliability requirements, and provide network management system database backup, restoration and copying.
(2) The input and withdrawal of the network management system will not have any impact on the services of network elements.
(3) After the system stops abnormally, it cannot affect the normal operation of network elements and the normal business of the network (4) When the user interface program stops abnormally, it does not affect the normal operation of the server and other user interfaces
5. User interface
(1)The network management function of the equipment provided by the bidder needs to be designed in accordance with the requirements of the transmission network management. The following requirements: (1) The network management system should adopt Chinese interface:
(2) The man-machine interface adopts windows, icons, menus, and cursors. The interface is simple and friendly, and provides rich and accurate online help:
(3) Alarms generated by managed network element equipment should be able to notify users in the form of sound and light
The network management system shall support the configuration management of active equipment. Active can provide remote management operation management and maintenance functions, including basic functions, configuration management, maintenance management, alarm management, etc.
1. Basic functions
(1) Support viewing basic information of active devices
(2) Support viewing the presence status of the active system
(3) Support viewing the status of the indicators on the front panel
(4) Support associated customers
(5) Support resource synchronization operation
(6) Support centralized performance, centralized fault-related interfaces and information output capabilities, and follow-up software version upgrades based on mobile-related system functions
2. Configuration management
The network management system shall provide the following management capabilities. include
(1) In the topology management part, the network topology should be able to discover and search for devices in the network, and display them in the topology map
(2) View interface information and configuration information
(3) View the monitoring data and alarm status of the digital diagnostic function of the optical module 03
(4) The data configuration part has configuration data including change logs of attributes and status, configuration data legality check, configuration data consistency check, and checks whether the configuration data saved in the network management system is consistent with the actual data in the network element.
3. Maintenance and management
The network management system shall support the reset operation of the managed equipment.
4. Alarm management
(1) Alarm report collection
(2) Alarm display, support sound alarm, alarm sound supports customization.
(3) Alarm shielding, the alarm screen knock condition shields all qualified alarms.
(4) Alarm display, query and statistics.
(5) Deletion and filtering of alarms.
5. Safety management
Possess security management (hierarchical management: high, middle and low-level users have different management rights). Including: user management, user authorization, user login authentication, log management functions.
6. Log management
(1) The network management system shall provide a log management function for recording and displaying the login information and operation information of the query operator.
(2) In order to prevent user misoperation, the system should record in detail the various operations performed by each user in the system.
Reliable PON Aggregation Remote Manufacturer -HYD TECHNOLOGY
● Support OEO 3R regeneration function of PON port, preamble compensation of uplink PON burst signal, support DDM function, failover
●OEM service is available
PON EXTENDER /PON AMPLIFIER/EPON/GPON
PON aggregation remote
AGE-XPON series equipment is a PON optical fiber aggregation remote equipment, which can extend the PON port of the OLT equipment to a remote distance. A single 8-port XPON aggregation board can multiplex and demultiplex the 8-way signal of XPON to extend the XPON signal. , and then secondary aggregation can be performed by WDM.
A single set of equipment can achieve a maximum of 32 channels of GPON ports combined into 2 channels or 48 channels of EPON ports combined into 2 channels. According to business needs, it can flexibly realize the aggregation of 8 channels, 16 channels, 24 channels, 32 channels or even 48 channels of XPON ports, and complete 2-core optical fiber Instead of the aggregation of 8, 16, 24, 32, and 48 core fibers, it saves fiber resources and extends the transmission distance between OLT and ONU to more than 35km (EPON) or 40km (GPON).
With the gradual reduction of PON cost, not only does PON have a certain application market in FTTB/FTTC occasions, but also the use of PON to realize FTTH has made great progress in Japan and other developed countries.
At present, PON technologies mainly include APON, EPON and GPON, etc. The main difference lies in the adoption of different Layer 2 technologies.
n PON, the form of ATM cells is used to transmit information, which is called ATM-PON or APON for short.
This mode establishes a point-to-multipoint system, which can not only provide broadband services by using the huge bandwidth of optical fibers, but also use ATM for efficient bandwidth business management.
ATM is a transport protocol based on cells, and it has been more and more widely used in the access network in recent years to provide multiple services such as video broadcasting, distance education, and data communication.
APON is a PON technology standardized by ITU and the Full Service Access Network Forum (FSAN) in the mid-1990s. FSAN renamed APON to BPON at the end of 2001.