Passive Network Amplifier
The PON remote amplifier by HYD Technology offers an integration with the PON technology and, at the same time, provides a conversion technology for photoelectric. It can follow IEEE802.3ah standards and helps in the extension of PON signals. It also maximizes the coverage of EPON and GPON with 40 and 60 KM, respectively.
This platform is compatible with OLT and ONU mainstream devices and works for scenarios where the convergence of PON has extended distance and offers a larger loss of line. This device needs no configuration and offers efficient and completely transparent FTTH coverage.
- This module offers 40 km and 60 km and works with GPON and EPON services.
- Offers a lower latency rate and has excellent compatibility and transparent protocol hence works with all the OLT and ONU devices in the market.
- Support multiple-level cascading of the PON signal.
- Offers 3R and also is hot-swappable with PON service amplification.
- It improves OLT port utilization and tends to increase the spectrum of EPON from the range of 1:32 to 1:64 and GPON from 1:64 to 1:128.