Passive Optical Fiber Expansion Equipment
HYD Technology has developed a module to manage the deepened deployment of wireless networks because this deepening has led to the creation of base stations with large-scale capacities. Hence they are expanding, requiring base stations close to the users.
This device, known as Passive Optical Fiber Expansion module, is designed by HYD Technology which leads to utilizing the single fiber characteristics and allows the transmission of different optical carriers that have multiple wavelengths simultaneously.
It ends up solving the issues of having limited fiver resources between AAU, 5G DU, RRU, and C-RAN and also meets the requirement of flexible and deep coverage and expansion of base stations.
- It offers support to CWDM/DWDM.
- It has a shallow loss of insertion and high channel isolation.
- It is suitable to expand and upgrade the transmission.
- Optical wavelengths can be customized.
- Offers a high level of stability and reliability.
- It is resistant to extreme temperatures and is dust and waterproof.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .