OTN600 II is an OTN transmission system that supports the usage in a large capacity covering 10G, 100G, and 200G. This system can be used in data center interconnection transmission, metropolitan area networks, and backbone lines. It also can integrate with OADM, schedule OTN and offer an electrical cross-connection.
This system comprises management and protection functions for offering end-to-end operations for the operators using OTN and WDM with an intelligent and large-capacity transmission.
- It supports OC 3,12, 48, and 192, STM 1, 4, 16, and 64, followed by 10GE LAN/WAN and 100GE supported.
- The system offers coverage of thousands of kilometers, offering a non-electric relay transmission with 100G and 200G.
- The interface of OTU2/2e, OTUC2, OTU2e, and OTU4 is also supported, and complex networking with quick service deployment with FEC error correction is catered.
- Offers multiple networking modes like chain, star, and ring with the single and double way on a single fiber and two way on double fiber.
- It offers a comprehensive network and monitors equipment performance through a unified network management platform.
- Consumes less amount of power to ensure energy saving takes place.
- The design of this device is highly seamless, offering smooth data transmission.
- Offers multiple levels of protection of services and fibers.
- It comes with equipment protection with three dimensions, offering power equipment protection and fan protection.
- The reliability and transparency of transmission are up to the mark.
- There is a reduced need for spare parts due to the optical interfaces equipped with pluggable and reusable parts.