OTN6600 I-V2H20 is a muxponder with a high-density 1U box type having 200G capacity. This device supports international and domestic standards and offers a chip technology that is leading the industry.
It even supports 1 line offering a line-side interface adopting CFP2 and supports different modes of 100G and 200G. The client-side interface has QSFP28/QSFP+ + packaging and can support three rate modes, including 100G, 40G, and 4x10G.
- These muxponders support multiple interfaces like OTU2/2e, OTU2, OTU3, etc., and GE/FE like 10GE LAN/WAN, 40GE, and 100GE.
- It supports OC 3,12, 48, 192 and STM 1,4,16,64; moreover, non-electric relay transmission of thousands of kilometers of 100G and 200G.
- It offers FEC error correction, offers rapid service deployment, and supports complex networks.
- Multiple networking modes like ring, star, and chain in single fiber one way, single fiber two way, and two fiber two way can be supported.
- This module offers a comprehensive network and monitors the equipment’s performance.
- The device can save energy by consuming lesser power and ensuring a smooth data transmission.
- There is no need for investment in spare parts as the optical interfaces are all reusable and pluggable, offering transparent transmission and reliability.
- It comes with a protection for power equipment as well as fan protection.