OTN6600 I-V20 X
OTN6600 I-V20X is an OTN transponder with a high density and a 1U box type with a 10G capacity. It has adopted the chip technology leading the industry these days and supports international and local standards. Standards like G.798, ITU-T, etc.
It also supports a 10-port 10G client side and a system side interface, ideal for network applications associated with optical transmission.
- Offers support for different interfaces like OTU2/2e, OTU2 etc followed by 10GE LAN, 100GE and OC 3,12,48, 192, and STM 1,4,16, 64.
- This transponder offers deployment of rapid services and comes with an FEC error correction handling complex networking well.
- There are different networking methods supported by it which indue chain, star, and ring topology based on the single-fiber way, single fiber two way, and two-fiber two-way.
- The power consumption of the transponder is relatively low, and hence it helps to save energy.
- It is ideal to be used as a unified network management platform that also comprises handling comprehensive networking.
- It offers a smooth transmission with its excellent design and architecture built in an electrical crossover design.
- Offers protection of multiple networks in terms of services and fibers.
- This transponder offers power equipment and fan protection as well.
- There are transparent transmission services and are composed of reducing delays in transmission with reliability.
- The optical interfaces are reusable and pluggable, and therefore, the spare parts investment is reduced.