OTDR - Optical Time-Domain Reflectometer Card
The defect feature, uniformity, and other properties of optical fiber can be assessed by analyzing the measurement curve. Hence, this OTDR card is manufactured to match the Fresnel reverse principle and light backscattering.
OTDR by HYD Technology makes use of backscattered light, which is generated at the time when in the optical fiber, the light propagates to obtain information for attenuation. This card is helpful for monitoring and assessing the optical fiber attenuation, loss of connector, and fault location in a fiber.
- It offers a more extensive dynamic range of coverage.
- It has a lower level of event and attenuation dead zone.
- It provides higher test accuracy.
- Offers a refresh rate of real-time tests in a minimal amount of time.
- Comprises an automated communication light for the monitor.
- Ethernet Interface is provided based on the faster transmission of data.
- It can support SNMP-based unified networks followed by CLI and NetRiver.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .