OSS - Optical Selective System
The OSS is the Optical Selective System developed by HYD Technology, ensuring communication safety and routing. It can adopt the channel selective receiving module to route the transmitting optical channel at the end of the transmitting line.
Hence, this optical channel is transmitted either with the standby or working channels. It also provides real-time monitoring of optical fibers that are active as well as on standby, and they can even help avoid the chances of blocking routing in the optical fiber.
- This module can support optical selective routing protection in single and multi-mode.
- It also offers a protection function on the optical path with 2:1.
- It offers working modes in two forms, either manual or automated.
- It can support the function of carrying out the maintenance of power down the optical path.
- Provides a power monitoring range in the optical fiber between the range of -50dBm to +25dBm.
- It has a concise switching time of the optical path protection.
- It allows the use of remote control as well as local support and offers SNMP and other network management methods.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .