OLP - Optical Line Protection
HYD Technology has designed an OLP that stands for Optical Line Protection System, which acts as a backup for the optical fiber line and carries out the adoption of the auto-switching module for the fiber line. This optical device is beneficial for optical fiber communication as it provides backup in case of switching the optical path.
It can determine the optical path and its signal statuses to switch paths. It allows the main optical cable to have resistance against any obstacle and hence allows the system to operate smoothly with perfect service quality.
This system is used in standby power protection of multiple trunks and networks having path switching. Moreover, it allows the conversion of the optical signal and is used in the optical line. It is affordable and safe to use in many transmission fields.
- It supports the muti-mode and single mode to carry out optical line protection.
- It offers dual-fiber bidirectional and also single-fiber protection.
- It can provide protection methods that comprise selective receiving, dual transmitting, and selective receiving.
- Offers an optical power range for monitoring between -50 dBm and to +25dBm.
- It has a protective optical path which is short for the switching time.
- It supports unified networks based on SNMP and methods like CLI and Web.
- It can offer support for the remote control and local control.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .