OCM - Optical Channel Monitoring Card
HYD Technology has designed an OCM card that can monitor the central wavelength, signal noise, number of optical channels, power value, etc., that are present in a system. After monitoring, it also reports the details associated with power value and wavelengths to the control board to be processed further.
It also can monitor many channels simultaneously in a system so that any alarms and faults can be located conveniently.
- The spectrum analysis of 1, 4, and 8 channel signals are supported.
- It offers to monitor channels and also analyzes the status data generating wave addition and wave drop alarms.
- Carries out monitoring of channels’ optical power and reports signal-to-noise ratio and the wavelength of the center.
- It also creates contact with the main board and looks after the instruction received from the control board.
- It uses an optical switch to choose the direction of the optical path.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .