The MPO/MTP trunk cable is the backbone of data centers that need the deployment of high-density fiber cables. It is suitable to go well with environments where high fiber is required, and it helps reduce the installation of the network; at the same time, it saves cost and time.
These cables are suitable for connecting the panels, cassettes, ruggedized MPO/MTP fanouts, and HDA and EDA zones. It is suitable for data center cable systems and can easily be deployed for the zone, horizontal and main areas for distribution purposes.
If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .
- US Conec MTP® connector, Senko MPO Plus premium connector
- Corning Clearcurve® multimode fiber, SMF-28® Ultra optical fiber
- OS2, OM3, OM4 available
- 35dB elite low loss connector, 0.5dB standard loss connector
- Factory terminated and tested
- Allow easy migration from 10GbE to 40GbE or 100GbE
- Pulling eyes are provided as an option to protect the fiber ends during installation
- ROHS, CE (EN 50575 CPR) and ISO9001 Compliant
- EIA/TIA, Telecocordia GR-326-CORE Standards
- TIA 605-4（FOCIS 5）