MTP/MPO Breakout Cable
The MTP/MPO breakout cable is commonly used in transmission systems that are parallel opticals and need a duplex transmission followed by cross-connect, which helps fuel the cable density between the server cabinets and switches.
This cable is excellent for peak performance through LAN and goes well with SAN applications that need multi-port field connectivity and high-density deployment.
- ROHS, CE (EN 50575 CPR) and ISO9001 Compliant
- EIA/TIA, Telecocordia GR-326-CORE Standards
- TIA 605-4（FOCIS 5）
- US Conec MTP® connector, Senko MPO Plus premium connector
- Corning Clearcurve® multimode fiber, SMF-28® Ultra optical fiber
- LC, SC, FC, ST connectors available
- OS2, OM4, OM3 available
- 0.35dB elite low loss connector
- Custom staggering options available on tails
- Factory terminated and tested
- Pulling eyes are provided as an option to protect the fiber ends during installation
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .