Integrated Transmission System
HYD TECHNOLOGY offers an optical network system that consists of implementing new-generation technology. This optical network platform is backed with multiple characteristics like flexibility in configuration, component-oriented ports, and a user-friendly interface.
The devices we offer comprise a management interface that is SNMP based, either with C/S or B/S graphical architecture that helps in fault identifications very quickly. Such devices always save time and cost on maintenance. This system has applications in multiple areas, including cloud computing, security information, telecommunication, power, and many more.
This system is suitable for all-optical network applications that comprise LAN, MAN, national trunk lines, and many other essential networks. Customers who look forward to creating a long-distance network that is safe, reliable, and offers resistance against disaster would find this system quite suitable.
The best part is that this system can offer multiple transmission signals, including multiplexed, multichannel, and all-transparent signal transmissions.
- Open for wide scalability, small size, and offers to adjust in every network.
- Offers multiple business card support, including CWDM/OTAP/DWDM, etc.
- Business access in the video, Ethernet, OTN, SAN, and SONET is supported.
- The maximum rate for a single channel is between 100G and 400G.
- Network topologies like a star, ring, single fiber unidirectional, and bidirectional are supported.
- Client access with different vendors is supported in single mode, multi-mode, and flexible wavelength of intermediate nodes.
- Using network management comprising CLI, graphical interface, and web offers support of a management platform with a unified network that is SNMP based.
- Comes with a power supply with a redundant backup, AC and DC unit for optional supply, and is hot-swappable.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .