GPON ONU SFP I-temp
Product Overview - RTXM167-431
The transceiver module RTXM167-431 GPON ONU SFP I-temp is used in the GPON links in a single-mode fiber covering up to 20 Km. These optical transceivers comply with SFF-8472, RoHS, and ITU-T G.984.2.
The key features of this optical transceiver are as follows:
- It offers a hot-pluggable SFP form factor with a power dissipation of less than 1.5W.
- The device supports 1244.16Mbps US and 2488.32Mbps DS bit rates.
- The power supply used is single and is of 3.3 volts, and the maximum length is 20 km on single fiber mode.
- The temperature range for industrial cases is between -40 degree centigrade to 85 degrees centigrade.
- It comprises a DFB laser burst mode transmitter of 1310nm and a CAPD continuous mode receiver of 1310nm.
- It aligns with ITU-T G.984.2 and is also compliant with RoHS.
- It offers single SC receptacles and an I2C management interface.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .