FC Jumper Series
The FC jumper series from our company has released one of the very commonly used FC fiber optic patches, a low-cost fiber optic patch that is also very easy to use. The end face of this patch has many pins, or it could also have a UPC APC and consists of a locking structure with a metal circular layout that rotates.
This connector offers an in-plug operation, and it causes a minimal loss of insertion in case of fluctuation, comprising a high strength and mounting density. It is used with many fiber optic networks for communication.
- High repeatability, interchangeability
- High reliability, high stability
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- The three fiber end face of the form: PC, UPC, APC
- Comprehensive range of fiber are available: single-mode (G.652, G.655, G.657, etc.); multimode (50 / 125,62.5 / 125, OM3, OM4)
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .