EDFA - Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier
This EDFA amplifier by HYD Technology is an optical module f designed to amplify the signals in an optical fiber to ensure communication over longer distances using dispersion devices. It comprises a very reliable pump laser and has an ATC circuit and ACC circuit, which allows it to provide a reliable and stable output power.
It comprises a GFF, which is professionally designed, and it combines with an optical path, which eliminates the noise and flatness in the optical fiber link. This device also leads to achieving the APC and AGC functions.
- This module supports DWDM c-band amplification for optical signals.
- Offers a maximum output starting power of more than 23dB and a minimum negative of 35dB.
- Supports the signal amplification with optional OSC.
- Line amplification, power amplification, and pre-amplification are supported.
- It carries out monitoring pimp output power, pump driver current, and pump temperature.
- Provides support to AGC mode, sets pump switch, and APC mode.
- Offers support to multiple network management modules like SNMP unified module, WEB, and CLI. Moreover, it also supports optical monitoring ports.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .