800G QSFP-DD800 2xFR4
Product Overview - RTXM600-410
800G QSFP-DD800 2xFR4 RTXM600-410 are the optical transceiver modules that comply with RoHS and can be used in the fiber optic line, which is single and has a length of up to 2 km. It is designed to be used with Ethernet links based on 800 Gbps.
These modules even comply with 100G Lambda MSA, IEEE 802.3cu, and QSFP-DD MSA.
The key features of these transceiver modules are as follows:
- Complies with RoHS and supports the aggregate bit rate of 850 Gbps
- This module’s commercial case temperature range is between 0 degrees to 70 degrees centigrade.
- The power dissipation offered by this module is less than 16 W, and the power supply is 3.3V.
- It comes in a type 2A form factor which is QSFP-DD hot-pluggable
- The maximum length of its cool cover is around 2 KM on a single fiber mode and aligns well with IEEE 802.3cu
- It has an EML-based CWDM transmitter and 800AUI-electrical interface, which is retimed and is 8x100G PAM4.
- This module even offers CS receptacles dual in nature and a management interface of I2C.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .