800G OSFP DR8 ++
Product Overview - RTXM600-206
The transceiver modules under the RTXM60-206 800G OSFP DR8++ label are designed to be used in an 800GB ethernet link up to 10 km on a single-mode fiber. It is compliant with RoHS, IEEE 802.3cu, and OSFP MSA.
The key features of this module are as follows:
- The aggregate bit rate of 850Gbps is supported.
- It is a hot-pluggable SFP form factor.
- The link’s maximum length is 10 km on single-mode fiber.
- The commercial case temperature range is between 0 degrees centigrade and 70 degrees Celsius.
- The power dissipation is less than 16 Watts
- It has a power supply of 3.3 volts.
- The transmitter is 8x100G PAM4 EML-based 1310nm, and the electrical interface is 8x100G PAM4 retimed 800GAUI-8.
- It aligns with IEEE 802.3cu and RoHS.
- The dual MPO-12 APC receptacles and I2C management interface is included in it.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .