5G Front-haul Semi-active Equipment
5G communication is developing leaps and bounds, and hence there is a requirement to deploy the 5G base stations on a larger scale. The base station’s coverage needs the deployment locations to be close to users.
In the case of a front haul solution, the direct driver fiber between AAU and DU leads to problems like lack of fiber resources, high cost of cable construction, and time and difficulty in the cable expansion.
HYD Technology offers its 1000 series equivalents to resolve the issues usually faced by optical cable resources. It will resolve the issue of a longer span of construction as well as the high cost that occurs due to the direct drive between DU and AAU in 5G C-RAN architecture.
On the DU side of this module, it has active WDM equipment, and the AAU side has a passive WDM. Moreover, it has color optical modules which help form the unified control of management that offers PC-side and client-side-based APP methods for network management.
It provides exemplary reliability of the protection functions and enables the deployment of 5G haul with a lower cost and quick deployment.
- It offers CWDM 6CH or 12 CH customization and simultaneously provides wavelength customization.
- It protects the optical cable and has a real-time monitoring ability for optical power.
- The power-down optical path state is also being supported to ensure that it stays unchanged and has no impact on the service operation.
- The manual and automated working mode is backed with a switchback function, and the time for switching is less than 30 ms.
- It supports APP and web network management modes.
- It offers remote and local control functions.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .