50G SFP56 SR
Product Overview - RTXM520-572
RTXM520-572 50 G SFP56 SR is an optical transceiver module suitable for use in a 50 GB ethernet link that has a coverage of 100m on a multi-mode fiber. This optical transceiver complies with RoHS and SFP MSA, and IEEE 802.3cd.
Some of the features of this optical transceiver are as follows:
- It supports an aggregate bit rate of 53.125Gbps and has a power dissipation of less than 1.5W.
- Offers hot-pluggable SFP56 form factor; commercial case temperature ranges between 0 to 70 degrees.
- It comprises a single 3.3V power supply and has a maximum length of 100m on OM4 multimode fiber.
- It aligns with IEEE 802.cd, has duplex LC receptacles, and an I2C management interface/
- It comprises a 50G PAM4 VCSEL based 850nm transmitter, and a 50G PAM4 retimed electrical interface.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .