The 40G transponder developed by HYD Technology is a perfect platform or module that could solve all the issues you might face in transmission lines of optic fiber, like loss of line or lack of fiber resources.
This transponder can implement the protocol rate of around 40Gbit/s through 3R signal regeneration. It can help convert the signals to DWDM wavelength by utilizing the multiplexer and demultiplexer to divide signal transmission.
- Capable of supporting one bidirectional service access of 40Gbit/s.
- Offers a transparent transmission and also supports hot-swappable.
- Converts the wavelength based on DWDM transmission.
- It can optimize the output and supports the FEC function followed by DDM signal monitoring and link detection.
- Offers to help the graphical interface, NetRiver, Web, and SNMP unified management network.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .