400G ZR + QSFP-DD High Tx Output Power
Product Overview - OCT-04 QD-I2CN5
The transceiver module OCT-04 QD-I2CN5 QSFP-DD is a module that is designed to cater N*400G DWDM transmission system. These modules comply with QSFP-DD MSA, open ROADM standard, OIF-400ZR-01.1, OpenZR+, and QSFP-DD hardware specifications.
The key features of this module are as follows:
- The technology used inside is coherent optical and is a hot-pluggable QSFP-DD form factor.
- The modulation is DP -16QAM, DP-8QAM, and DP-QPSK with the Tx output power of -10dBm to +5dBm having a built-in Amp and TOF.
- The device has a full flex grid C-band tunable 191.3 to 196.1 THz.
- The power consumption of this module is less than and equal to 23 watts, and the IB Tx OSNR is greater than 40dB@0dBm.
- The OOB Tx OSNR is greater than 45dB, and SNR is 24dB@400ZR, 22.5dB@400ZR+.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .