400G QSFP56-DD SR8
Product Overview - RTXM500-560
400G QSFP-DD SR8 RX 500-560 is a transceiver module designed to cater to the 400GB ethernet links on a multi-mode fiber to a length of up to 100m. This module complies with RoHS, IEEE 802.3cd/cm, and QSFP-DD MSA.
Some of the key features of this module are as follows:
- The power dissipation is less than 10 watts, supporting an aggregate bit rate of 425 Gbps.
- It is a hot-pluggable QSFP-DD type 2 form factor; it offers a commercial case temperature range of 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius.
- Its transmitter is 8x50G PAM4 VCSEL-based 850nm, electrical interface 8x50G PAM4 retimed 400GAUI-8.
- The power supply is 3.3 volts, and the maximum length coverage is 100m on multi-mode fiber.
- This module is compliant with IEEE 802.3cd/cm and RoHS. Moreover, it offers MPO-16 receptacles and an I2 management interface.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .