400G QSFP56-DD FR4
Product Overview - RTXM500-410
RTXM500-410 400G QSFP-DD FR4 is a transceiver module designed to be used in a single-mode fiber ethernet link of 4 GB, and the length coverage is up to 2KM. These modules comply with QSFP-DD MSA, 100G Lambda MSA, and IEEE 802.3cu, followed by RoHS.
The key features of this module are as follows:
- The power dissipation offered by this module is less than 12 watts, and it supports an aggregate bit rate of 425 Gbps.
- It is a hot-pluggable QSFP-DD type 2 form factor comprising a commercial case temperature range of 0 to 70 degrees Celsius.
- The maximum length of a single-mode fiber can cover 2 km, and it has a power supply of 3.3 volts.
- This module has a CWDM transmitter which is 4x100G PAM4 EML-based, and an 8x50G PAM4 retired 400 GAUI-8 electrical interface.
- This module complies with IEEE 802.3cu and RoHS and comprises duplex LC receptacles and an I2C management interface.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .