400G QSFP112 SR4
Product Overview - RTXM600-300
A transceiver module designed to be used in a 400-gigabit ethernet link that can offer an average length of up to 100m in an OM4 multimode fiber is RTXM600-300 400G QSFP112 SR4. it complies with RoHS, QSFP112 MSA and IEEE 802.3db.
Some of the key features of this module are as follows:
- This transceiver module offers a power dissipation of less than 10 watts and uses a single power supply of 3.3V.
- The maximum length it can offer is 100m, and that too on a multi-mode fiber which is an OM4 fiber.
- This transceiver module can support an aggregate bit rate of 425 Gbps.
- Offers a hot-pluggable QSFP112 type 1 form factor.
- This transceiver’s commercial case temperature range is between 0 degrees centigrade to 70-degree centigrade.
- It aligns with IEEE 802.3db and RoHS.
- 4x100G PAM4 VCSEL-based 850 nm is the transmitter, and the electrical interface of 4x100G PAM4 retimed 400GAUI-4.
- The transceiver offers MPO-12 receptacles and an I2C management interface.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .