400G QSFP112 DR4
Product Overview - RTXM600 - 320
400G QSFP112 DR4 RTXM600 – 32- is designed as a module that is used as a transceiver in ethernet links based on one fiver and has a length of up to 500m. It supports ethernet links of 400Gbps. This transceiver module complies with IEEE 802.3bs, QSFP112 MSA, and Lambda MSA 100G and with RoHS.
A few of the key features of this module are as follows:
- The aggregate bit rate supported by this module is 425Gbps
- It is a hot-pluggable QSFP112 type 2A form factor.
- The temperature range for its commercial case is between 0 degrees to 70 degrees.
- It has a power dissipation of less than 8 watts and a 3.3V power supply.
- It is compatible with IEEE 802.3bs and supports a maximum length of 500 m single-mode fiber.
- The receptacles are MPO-12, and the electrical interface and transmitter used are 4x100G PAM4 EML based 1310nm transmitter, and 4x100G PAM4 retimed 400 GAUI-4, respectively.
- It also offers RoHS compliance followed by an I2C management interface.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .