Product Overview - RTXM290-342
RTXM290-342 is a transceiver module manufactured to cover a length of 10 Km on a single-mode fiber creating 400-gigabit ethernet links. These transceivers comply with the IEEE 802.3bs, QSFP-DD MSA, RoHS, and 100 Lambda MSA group 400G-LR4-10.
It is widely used in many ways because of its exceptional features, which are as follows:
- It offers a hot-pluggable type 2 form factor of QSFP-DD.
- The aggregate bit rate it supports is around 425 Gbps
- The power supply used in this transceiver is 3.3V single, and it even offers power dissipation of less than 12W.
- The temperature range for its commercial case lies between 0 degrees to 70 degrees, and the maximum length it can support is 10 Km on single-mode fiber.
- It comprises duplex LC receptacles and the CWDM transmitter, PAM4 DFB-based with 4x100G, and an electrical interface 400 GAUI-8 rehomed with 8x50G PAM4.
- It offers an I2C management interface followed by compliance with RoHS and aligns with IEEE 802.3bs.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .