Product Overview - OCT-04C2-A3CS3
The transceiver optical modules OCT-04C2 series CFP2-DCO are suitable for use in a DWDM transmission system which is N*400G. These modules comply with the OIF-CFP2-DCO-01.0 standard, CFP MSA CFP2 hardware specification, and OIF 400 ZR/Open ZR+ standard.
Some of the features of this optical transceiver module are as follows:
- It offers coherent optical technology and has an entire flex grid C-band tunable 191.3 to 196.1 THz.
- It comes with a hot-pluggable CFP2 form factor, offering a Tx output power of -10dBm to + 3dBm, and has a built-in Amp.
- Modulation for this module is DP-8QAM, DP-16QAM, DPQSPK
- ROSNR: 14.8dB@200G, 22dB@400G, and power consumption is less than and equal to 25 watts.
- It supports optional OTN.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .