2U DWDM/CWDM Optical Transport System
The OTNS8600 II platform is integrated with the DWDM and CWDM optical transmission network system and is used in metro area nodes. The module can solve the issues of shortage of fiber in a metro area network and, at the same time, also completes the unified load.
This platform offers flat networking for many services in different industries, which include systems of broadcast and TV, government, big data, cloud, and finance. This module can reduce the cost of network construction and operation, providing the optimal solution for the transmission scenes of the metro area.
The OTNS8600 can offer compatibility with the other OTNS series products of HYD Technology and can be implemented for different networking requirements.
- The 2U rack-type design offered by this equipment has an outlet at the front panel. It offers 7 slots for the single board service and 1 slot for network management. There is a fan slot and 2 power slots, too, and these slots can be plugged in.
- The module can support multiple services associated with STM 1/4/16/64, which comprise 10GE, 100G, SAN, PON, etc., to meet the multiple access service requirements.
- The module can support 32 bidirectional 10G services, and 64 unidirectional 10G services using just one piece of equipment.
- It can also expand the transmission capacity to 960 Gbps through the equipment stack.
- The applications supported by this module are single-fiber unidirectional and bi-directional, and dual-fiber bi-directional.
- The maximum transmission distance supported by this module covers a range of 130 Km in a single span; hence, long-distance transmission can easily be realized.
- Multiple network protection solutions, like 1 on 1 channel or optical line side protection, can be supported.
- It also provides multiple protection for important units of equipment that have optical fiber lines composed with a lot of reliability.
- The device has a power supply of 22V AC or -48V DC and has impact protection for 1 on 1 power.
- This module even supports ETSI cabinets and 19 inches which has a very strong layout, and the suitability is also strong enough.
- The equipment can be easily used via plug-and-play, and it also offers an installation that is free of configuration.
- The network management platform supported is unified and comprises a performance monitoring ability that is perfect in terms of equipment and network.
- The device uses an energy-saving design and comprises a power consumption of 180W.
- This module focuses on metro area networks offering service access and networking.