The 25G Transponder from HYD Technology is ideal for supporting optical fiber links and can cover the range of 1.25Gbit/s to 25.78Gbit/s to implement the implementation of 3R signal regeneration in the case of different services.
This platform will offer an optimal solution to deal with the problems associated with line loss in fiber or lack of fiber resources in a transmission setup. Moreover, the signal may be converted to CWDM/DWDM multiplexer or demultiplexer to divide the transmission, and it is well suited for services like OTN, Ethernet, SDH, SAN, etc.
- Offer network management support, including the SNMP unified platform, CLI, and graphical interface.
- Offers the monitoring of DDM signal, output optimization, and link detection function.
- Can convert wavelength using CWDM/DWDM transmission.
- It supports single-mode and multimode clients and comprises four bidirectional channels between 1.25Gbit/s and 25.28Gbit/s.
- Carries out hot-swappable and transparent transmission.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .