25G SFP28 SR
Product Overview - RTXM330-551
RTXM330-551 25G SFP28 SR optical transceiver module is designed for use in the 25-gigabit ethernet links, which are optional on a multi-mode fiber covering a length of up to 100m. This module is compatible with IEEE 802.3vt and SFP MSA. Moreover, this optical transceiver module also complies with RoHS.
Some of the key features of this optical transceiver module are as follows:
- It is a hot-pluggable SFP28 form factor and can support an aggregate bit rate of 25.78 Gbps.
- The power dissipation is less than 1 watt, and commercial case temperature ranges from 0-degree centigrade to 70-degree degrees.
- It comprises one power supply of 3.3 volts; it offers to be used with a multi-mode fiber covering a length of 100m.
- This optical transceiver has an I2C management interface and aligns with RoHS and IEEE 802.3by.
- It comprises Duplex LC receptacles, a 25G NRZ VCSEL-based 850nm transmitter, and a 25G NRX retimed electrical interface.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .