25G OEO Amplifier
HYD Technology’s optical amplifier 25G OEO is a very efficient device that helps gain optical signals during transmission in optical fiber links. This leads to the attenuation of these signals when they are transmitted. The idea of having this device will provide a non-relay transmission, and this helps achieve transmission over a longer distance.
The services can be amplified with the protocol rate ranging between 1.25Gbit/s to 25.78Gbit/s. This device amplifies signals and simultaneously reshapes and regenerates them as a converter to save costs and resources on networking. The OEO amplifier carries out the optical function in multiple networks like LAN, WAN, and MAN by converting the modes and wavelengths.
This OEO amplifier from HYD Technology is an excellent replacement for optical power amplifiers. It also resolves the problems of resources and loss of fiber in the transmission line. However, it helps exceed the wavelength and mode conversion to facilitate more extended distance coverage. It is compatible with multiple network equipment like ODM, EDFA, DWDM, etc.
- This amplifier is a good choice for transparent transmission and offers a relay amplification unidirectionally and bidirectionally.
- Offer single and multimode conversion for optimal power amplification and many other applications.
- CWDM or DWDM of 850nm and 1310nm wavelengths can be amplified through this device.
- It is a channel for supporting 4 bidirectional and unidirectional channels for the service access ranging between 1.25Gbit/s to 25.78Gbit/s.
- It supports hot-swappable and FEC functions and can also help optimize output and provide link detection.
- NetRiver, CLI, Web, and SNMP-based unified networks can be supported.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .