2*400G CFP2 Transponder for 1U DCI BOX
2*400G CFP2 Transponder is a service access module manufactured and designed by HYD Technology that can realize the wavelength tunable of a coherent optical module. It can convert this wavelength to the standard wavelength of DWDM transmission. Hence, having it interconnected to the DWDM multiplexer and demultiplexer also helps release the division of wavelength. It can make a high resolution, which helps in dealing with transmission line issues like loss of fiber line and lack of fiber resources.
- It offers support to the DWDM transmission for wavelength conversion.
- It has a very flexible architecture and hence it is based on pluggable ethernet modules.
- The single card can support 2 channels which are 400G being either unidirectional or bidirectional with the service access.
- It has a line side supporting 2 channels with coherent optical module service access.
- It is supported by 400G QSFP-DD client optics with LR8, SR8, and FR8.
- It can on the line support FEC modes.
- It contains MASA standard pluggable modules.
- The 400G and 200G long haul applications may range up to 400 KM and 1000 KM respectively.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .