2*200G CFP2 Muxponder for 1U DCI BOX
HYD Technology has developed the 2*200G CFP2 Muxponder, specifically designed to ensure but convert the DWDM wavelength optical signal into an optical fiber link. It is connected with the DWDM multiplexer and demultiplexer and tends to realize the wavelength division to multiplex the transmission. It offers a high-quality solution that helps solve all transmission line problems like lack of fiber resources and long-distance coverage.
- It offers DWDM transmission support and also conversion of wavelength.
- It has a high-capacity architecture based on the pluggable coherent module that works optically.
- It has a card that supports 4 channels with 100G in unidirectional or bidirectional service access.
- The line supports 2 channels of coherent optical module access.
- It can support multiple service access on the client side and has a 100G base-SR4/CWDM4/LR4PSM4.
- It contains MSA pluggable modules, which are standard.
- The 400G metro it offers can support long-haul applications to a range of up to 400 KM, and the 200G metro does this for applications up to 1000 KM.