200G QSFP56 SR4
Product Overview - RTXM500-301
RTXM500-301 200G QSFP56 SR4 optical transceiver module is used in the 200GB ethernet links on a multi-mode fiber of 100m length. These modules comply with QSFP MSA, RoHS, and IEEE 802.3cd. This module also offers cooling applications through immersion liquids.
The key features of this transceiver module comprise the following:
- The power dissipation of this module is less than 5 watts, and the aggregate bit rate supported is 212.5Gbps.
- It has a hot-pluggable QSFP56 form factor, a single 3.3-volt power supply, and a commercial case temperature range of 0-degree centigrade to 70-degree centigrade.
- The transmitter is 4x50G PAM4 VCSEL-based 850nm, and 4x50G PAM4 retimed 200GAUI-4 electrical interface.
- It complies with RoHS and IEEE 802.3cd and has MPO-12 receptacles and an I2C management interface.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .