The 2.5G transponder is a module designed by HYD Technology and is used in association with the optical fiber links to implement the signal regeneration of 2R/3R. These signals can be generated with multiple rates of protocols ranging from 10 Mbit/s to 2.488Gbps/s.
The signals can also be considered into the standard wavelength with CWDM/DWDM multiplexer or demultiplexer to divide the wavelength during transmission. It also goes well with SONET, SAN, Video, and OTN providing a high-quality solution for the problem of lack of fiber resources in transmission lines.
- It supports the wavelength conversion and the transmission of CWDM/DWDM.
- Using the network management setting, it also supports EOLP.
- Offers the support of multiple distances for transmission.
- Comprises the ability to provide distance transmissions through multiple channels.
- Offers 4 bidirectional channel transmissions or 8 unidirectional channels on 10 Mbit/s to 2.488Gbit/s.
- Offers access to service and client mode with single or multimode support followed by transparent transmission and hot-swappable.
- Offers output optimization and FEC function with link detection and signal monitoring.
- Suitable for unified networks based on SNMP and composed of methods like WEB, NetRiver, and CLI.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .