1U DWDM/CWDM Optical Transport System
The OTNS8600 I is a DWDM/CWDM platform used widely in metro area access as an optical transmission network system. This system carries out multiple functions, including multiplexing, solving the issue of fiber shortage, helping with optical fiber saving, and offering clients an access solution. It provides multiple service access in relation to broadband at a very minimal cost and with high efficiency.
The OTNS8600 I is compatible with other OTNS series offered by HYD Technology and can be implemented in different networks.
- This module comprises a 1U rack design; this design has an outlet at the front and offers 2 single board slots; it also has a network management board with a service slot and a single board slot for fans. The device has 2 slots for the power board, and all the boards can easily be plugged in.
- The device can support every kind of WDM service, and the rate offered is between 100 Mbit/s to 400 Gbit/s; it also covers multiple service access requirements.
- This board is suitable, of course, as well as dense wavelength supporting CWDM and DWDM.
- This module offers access to up to 1*400G bidirectional services, and that too on one single piece of equipment; the expansion can be accommodated through the stack of equipment.
- The module offers covering multiple distances, and with the help of optical amplification and dispersion compensation, long-distance transmission can be implemented.
- Applications that require single-fiber, unidirectional, and dual-fiber bi-direction can be supported.
- The module even provides a unified network management platform and monitoring network and equipment performance.
- The equipment supports the power supply of 110V/220V AC or-48V DC, with one-on-one input protection for power.
- The equipment can be deployed at multiple locations, including desktops, outdoor and indoor cabinets, and hanging walls.
- It also offers installation, which is free of configuration, and the equipment is simple and easy just needs plug and play.
- The device saves energy by causing a power of 50W to 120W in a usual configuration.