1U 3.2TDCI BOX (QSFP-DD to CFP2 400G)
HYD Technology has designed very advanced equipment for the data center interconnect, which offers service access to a vast capacity. It can cover very long distances, is also very simple and easy to maintain and manage with reliable operation, and helps save energy, leading to lesser emissions. The demands of operators, cloud service providers, and ISP companies meet with this module very effectively.
It has a height of 1U in terms of the single sub-rack, and then there is a wavelength conversion card that supports the 400G 2xCFP2 DCO where its client-side supports the 2xQSFP-DD access with the line side support of 400G 2xCFP2 DCO access. It has a very accurate and open network structure for users.
- It has a modular design that can offer on-demand configurations with a smooth upgrade. The AC/DC power supply and fan are modular in design by being hot-swappable and hence can be replaced flexibly.
- It can offer ultra-high capacity and density and hence can support the line side access with 3.2Tbps; with a bidirectional layer of 3 tbps, it also has an electrical layer processing capability.
- The energy consumption is deficient and has a very advanced carrier which helps with the coherent DSP modulation and the Photonic integration technology comprising terminal optical technology and CFP2 DCO.
- It has an optical function with the modular layer, and hence it realizes the miniaturization and modularization of many optical layers by reading the services flexibly.
- The design of this module is carried out in a way that it offers front-to-back airflow and hence is backed with a reasonable height as well as depth and width, which is adaptable, has no excessive rack requirements, and fits well with other servers.
- It has a very easy-to-maintain operating system offering APIs. Hence, it can be easily automated with all kinds of IT opening environments to maintain faster services.
- It offers a long-haul application range of up to 400 KM with the 400G metro and 1000 km with the 200G metro.