10G OEO SFP+ Amplifier
HYD Technology has designed an amplification device used in fiber optic transmission named 10G SFP + OEO that helps to gain optical signals in the network while they are being transmitted and also compensates for the attenuation of these signals. It is done to ensure smooth long-distance transmission.
It is an optical fiber converter that is also transparent and uses OEO technology to regenerate, shape, and amplify signals while they are being transmitted optically. This device may help save fiber resources and the cost of networking.
OEO amplifiers are very commonly used in networks like MAN, SAN, and LAN since they efficiently convert wavelengths and signal amplification. Moreover, they can effectively be used in the network links like SDH, OTN, Ethernet, etc.
The OEO amplifier by HYD Technology is a perfect replacement for optical power amplifiers. They resolve the problem of fiber transmission and achieve the desired integration of different kinds of fibers and network equipment like ODM, EDFA, etc.
- This device can support many applications like optical power amplification and connection of single to multimode.
- In the relay amplification, it can be used bidirectional or unidirectional.
- The bidirectional service access of 4CH 1.25Gbit/s to 11.3Gbit/s is offered, and the same range for the 8 channels of the unidirectional service access is provided.
- Offers multiple functions like lunk detection, DDM monitoring, FEC function, and transparent and hot-swappable transmission.
- It can also support the unified network management of SNMP and other methods like NetRiver and CLI.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .