The 100G transponder, a module to access service on the optical fiber links, is designed by HYD Technology, and it allows the implementation of 3R signal regeneration. The services with the protocol rate ranging between 103.125Gbit/s to 111.81Fit/s can easily be converted into the wavelength of DWDM.
Moreover, this module also allows the multiplexing of transmission, providing the solution to deal with high-quality transmission lines fulfilling the uses of lack of fiber resources or loss of fiber lines.
- This module supports the wavelength conversion of DWDM transmission.
- It can support one channel of 103.125Gbit/s to 111.8Gbit/s in either unidirectional or bidirectional service access.
- The transparent transmission, followed by its TX power function for turning off, is also great.
- It supports the FEC function, can also optimize the output, and offers DDM link monitoring or detection.
- 100G Base-SR$/CWDM4/LR4/PSM4 service access for multiple client sides can be supported.
- Offers exceptional support for the unified network management of SNMP and network management methods like CLI, WEB, and graphical interface.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .